Friday, June 30, 2006

Warren Buffet And His Generous Gift To Bill Gates Charity

Warren Buffet is leaving billions, almost $40 billion dollars to Bill and Melinda Gates charity. Do you think he did it out of the kindness of his heart or for tax reasons? I would tend to think it was mainly for tax reasons, after all the inheritance tax on $40 billion dollars must be outrageous, if so that would make the united states government the benefactor instead of charity, so... faced with the choice, I would give the money to charity.

When I see what the government in the united states does with large sums of money it makes me shiver. Warren Buffet is an honerable man and he still left all of his kids rich. I think he said they will still get about a billion dollars each, wow! Not bad for not lifting a finger.

This Money Savvy Women
Msfinancialsavvy.com

No comments: