Saturday, December 10, 2005

Men, Women, Money, Credit and Finances--What They Have In Common

MsFinancialSavvy--Women and our money and finances. I published MsFinancialSavvy.com
and recently re-published it to bring women out of poverty. That includes rich women and poor women. How can a rich women be poor? There are many ways. When women get
rich men, they waste thousands and sometimes millions of dollars at their disposal. When women get rich on their own, they let so-called wonderful men take it away from them.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against men. I have many wonderful men in my life,
from brothers, to a Dad--no longer on this earth, to friends, to my best friend. It's just that I think too many divorced and seperated women end up in poverty, as the statistics show, because they don't understand the connection they need with money. Instead they feel the only real connection they need is with a man. Not! if you want financial freedom and security that will last you better get the right connection, right.

One big problem women have is with credit cards. Read our recently posted articles about credit cards, so you can stay or get financially sane.

Read 6 Credit Card Tips

Regards,
MsFinancialSavvy

No comments: